Journey through Concrete Detours..

Dusty atmosphere is all I can see around... My car is heaving the harsh pockets written through long road-times. Very wonderful is that feeling of vagueness… Some beautiful lady crossed the street and all the youngsters whistled... Wow! We’re still gushing youthfulness... or wait! That was not a civilized act for a cradle of civilisations... Oh my glorious Mesopotamia! How can your highness forgive me for designating such cursed acts as a gush of youthfulness?!




“Forgive you for what, Ahmed?!” glorious dreadful cry penetrated my ears... That was warm-hearted Mesopotamia in me again... Oh gosh! I can’t see anything now but that foggy atmosphere is turning darker and darker... Some car horned at me... “Taxi?!”… How can I authenticate some 80s-made Nippon car?! Non-taxi painted... Well, I should trust nothing while I should fetch everything... that’s Baghdad! I do NOT like to be negative about my views... However, I like Iraq’s negativity and it but brings some unique “positive” negativity for me. Wow!

What I really like about the scenery is that people are running between cars. It is harmony and unity between people and machines... The belongingness that may exceed Nippon’s pride with sleek machinery. Let’s walk through that road... closed... may be the other one... another closed... that’s like beautiful maze game with no hints and you’re but to play the game for life! What is really sad about Iraqi games is that they can’t be documented or videotaped for that would be a taboo and you’d be in a combat with security forces... That’s why I am here to tell you the feeling and how wonderful it is... You should sympathize with the situation like it’s a video game we’re all living.. Death is but a very normal thing; trust me in that! I'm not being that DRAMA king seeking attention... I mean it... when you die... it’s not the end.. I guess you’re smiling now... because that’s what I really want in you... positive energy flowing and overwhelming humane entity... humanity which is but the building concrete block alongside Baghdadi roads that’s been long waiting for the dignified builder... May be the Iraqi God would be that builder... Who know?!




Wires, barbed or cabled, hanging or creeping... barracks... checkpoints... traffic men... beggars... rubbish... Man, I love that game! It is the platform that all video gamers are seeking to dive into...  Be positive and seek change... Do it now then discuss later...


Regards...

6 comments:

  1. this is amazing ! keep on the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro for your lovely comment ;) I'll try to keep it up :)

      Delete
  2. Great talk , I suggest you read Paolo Coelho novels .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for recommendation my friend ;) Appreciated!

      Delete